The Innovation Process
PIE serves as the bridge between the education sector and its community partners. Our staff serves K-12 Educators, School District Administrators, Business Partners, University Research Staff, Chamber of Commerce Directors, Legislators, Law Enforcement and After-School Organizations.
PIE delivers transformational, vertically-integrated programs guaranteeing high-quality, specialized content delivery with real-time assessments.
- Standards-based curriculum materials
- Teacher Professional Developement
- Reusable, hands-on 21st century curriculum materials
- Digital Assessment and program evaluation
- Incremental School District Revenue
- 1:1 Computer Technology
- Emerging Business, community, government and administrative partnerships
- Career Pathway Aptitude Student Testing
- Certified Mentor & STEM Educator Match Assessments
- University Education Training Skills Certification